Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PXG - Sales Trainer
at YAM Worldwide
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Sales Trainer will be responsible for the delivery of a consistent and repeatable training program to different employee groups within PXG. The overall outcome of this position is to assist in the creation of a standardized training program for new hires within the Player Support and Field Sales groups and to facilitate the required training programs through a variety of learning tools. Evolving the program to engage new employees so they are adequately prepared to deliver the best customer service and sales experiences at PXG and to continually deepen and broaden their development through continuing education services. The goal is to deliver on our vision and values of our organization by helping our employees understand our industry, our brand, our culture and how to assist customers in getting fit perfectly for their golf clubs over the phone, in a fitting studio or at a local facility to our customer. The ideal candidate will be expected to quickly develop an understanding of PXG culture and brand, a strong understanding of Player Support, Field Sales and the processes and the needs of our internal employees to better serve our customer base.
- Manage the performance of new hire candidates through the delivery of materials and testing, insightful communications, regular 1:1’s and communication with the sales leadership team
- Aid in the creation, development, and execution of training resource material, training schedules, and curriculum
- Coordinate and deliver training courses in accordance with identified needs
- Aid in development and then implement multiple avenues of training delivery including in-person, video, web-based, self-guided and virtual programs.
- Review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions.
- Perform audits of new hires work, providing coaching and feedback to support ongoing performance improvement.
- Support developments and implement standardized training materials, tools, and resources to improve quality and productivity of the team
- Critically assess and adjust the onboarding plan to an employee’s changing needs
- Act as mentor/trainer for all team members as needed to support skill development or onboarding new team members
- Collaborate with team leaders on development and review of SOPs and process documents
- Coach staff on improving areas of opportunity or on new product rollouts and innovations
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience as a trainer or equivalent role preferred
- Strong analytical, research and organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, strong critical thinking and fact-finding skills, and exceptional knowledge and execution of customer service and sales roles within PXG
- Adaptability skills and an enthusiasm for lifelong learning
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of LMS systems, Content Authoring Tools, Video Editing Software and Social Media concepts and delivery
- Works well with minimal supervision and with some latitude for self-directed action
- Professional verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Team player, works well with remote teammates and remote supervision
- Strong problem solving, time management and priority setting skills
- Manage and coordinate complex processes, possess exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
YAM Worldwide is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
YAM believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. YAM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.