Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PXG - Sales Specialist (Arizona/New Mexico)
at YAM Worldwide
PXG was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel. Ready to join the PXG team?
The Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying new opportunities in the market, maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and team members while delivering outstanding follow up and follow through.
• Assist with identifying new custom club fitting opportunities
• Identify and cultivate additional PXG Rental Program partners in the market
• Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude by listening, understanding and responding to customer needs and offering creative solutions
• Prepare, coordinate and report back on Events, Clinics and Contests
• Provide exceptional follow-up in a timely manner to all current and potential customers
• Demonstrate strong communication and collaboration between team members
• Increase revenue and profitability while meeting deadlines and working in an organized manner
• Maintain superior product knowledge
• Perform other related duties as required
Experience and Education Required:
• 2 years sales experience
• Prior club fitting/building experience is preferred
• A professional, positive and flexible attitude
• Enthusiastic team player
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Microsoft Office and basis computer skills
This position primarily works in an office/golf shop environment. Must be able to bend, crouch, sit, stand and lift. Travel may be required.