A World of Tile
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Showroom Sales Representative
at A World of Tile
We have showrooms located in Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico. Founded in 1989 and growing, we opened our most recent showroom in April 2018! We are ALWAYS looking for motivated and goal driven sales consultant professionals! With hard work and a lot of fun, our successful sales consultants can earn between $50,000 and 75,000 per year and up to $100,000 through performance and promotions, within the first couple of years. If you are looking for a lucrative career in professional sales, then we are looking for you to join our team!
At the core of this position, the objective is to assist in customer project design, educate customer on necessary products for their Perfect Projects, plan, execute and manage all tasks through final sale.
Our consultants provide excellent customer service and work with retail customers, builders, contractors and designers.
- Greets customer on sales floor, create welcoming environment and determines type and quality of merchandise desired
- Assist the customers in the design and preparation for their projects using the Perfect Project Guide and the “Whole 9 Decision Set”
- Estimates cost and amount of material required, referring to customer's floor plans or descriptions
- Receives payment or obtains credit authorization
- Uses computer database to research availability of merchandise. Order products from distribution warehouse and ensure accuracy for customers when they pick up project and supplies
- Follows-up timely and professionally with customers on all requests or problems
- Be an active role in company growth and change strategies by voicing ideas
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a retail sales environment
- Friendly and outgoing, with excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Competitive, team-oriented attitude
- Motivation with a strong drive and desire to succeed
- Previous commission sales experience
- Strong problem solving and presentation skills with ability to overcome objections
- Excellent attention to detail, mathematics and computers
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook. Excel experience preferred
- Experience in the flooring/ home improvement industry is preferred
- Ability to work a 5 day, work week which includes both Saturdays and Sundays.
Compensation and Benefits:
We are a premier employer offering the following to our employees:
- Uncapped commission program
- Paid sales and product training
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal sick time
- Medical, vision, dental, life, critical illness, short and long term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's)
- Generous employee discount
- Performance incentives, Sales Bonuses (President's Club bonus) and contests
- Promotion from within
- And more!
Candidates w/ this experience should apply: retail sales, sales consultant, sales associate, b2b sales, outside sales, sales representative