Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lease Negotiator 2
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Corporate Properties Group seeks a Lease Negotiator 2 for Wells Fargo administrative office real estate in the West Region. This role will be part of a regional team with responsibility for lease negotiations, real estate purchases and real estate dispositions for a commercial real estate portfolio of approximately 14,000,000 sq. ft. of administrative office real estate, including general office, operations centers, data centers, cash vaults, trading operations and other special use spaces both domestically and in international markets.
The position will report to the CPG Lease Negotiation Manager West Region - Administrative Office Transaction Management and is responsible for managing, developing and implementing real estate transaction solutions in support of Wells Fargo businesses located within the West Region. The West Region includes properties in CA, ID, WA, OR, NV, AZ, NM, TX, OK, AR and AK.
This individual will be responsible for analyzing and negotiating real estate acquisitions, dispositions and major and complex lease transactions with high financial liability within Wells Fargo or one of its subsidiaries. Functions include: conducting site evaluations, preparing market analyses, negotiating terms and conditions, marketing and disposing of surplus space, hiring and supervising outside consultants, reviewing leases and contract documentation and maintaining ongoing contact with industry professionals and internal management.
Other Desired Qualifications
- CCIM, SIOR, or other CRE education and/or certification strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in real estate transaction management.
- BA / BS degree in business or real estate
- Strong financial and analytical acumen, including how to review, analyze, manipulate and interpret financial analyses including book (GAAP) and cash projections and implications, NPV (net present value), and/or IRR (internal rate of return) financial analyses to enable clients to make more informed decisions.
- Self-starter, with a proven ability to think both strategically and tactically, diagnose opportunities and implement operationally often in ambiguous environments.
- Ability to successfully foster collaboration and results across diverse teams and global locations and build effective business and support partnerships with all levels of team members.
- Experience in leading development, implementation and adoption of long-term strategies, policies, protocols, governance and advancements without significant senior management direction.
- Demonstrated ability to build positive, trusting work relationships with clients, vendors, peers and partners.
- Strong negotiation and creative thinking skills.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.