Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Sales Representative
at Webster Bank
185 Asylum Street-HF215
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
- Market, price and sell interest rate derivatives to corporate, middle market, small business and private bank clients.
- Market, price and sell money market and fixed income products to new and existing customers.
- Market, price, and sell foreign exchange derivatives to new and existing clients.
- Assist in the management of the bank's derivative positions with broker counterparties, including daily collateral reports, margin calls, and dispute settlements.
- Set up new clients on investment system, obtain all required documentation and process investment transactions. On a daily basis, contact all clients with maturing investments and process new trade instructions. Ensure Treasury Accounting receives all trade instructions.
- Maintain all automatic investment sweep customer set-ups, documentation, and investment cap files.
- Provide customized market rate indications for investments and derivatives to internal and external clients.
- Communicate weekly and monthly product updates to wide distribution of client and bank recipients.
- Service the derivative customer base by assisting with payment, market valuation and audit requests.
- Assist in the management of the public deposit function by developing customer relationships with municipal customer base and by providing bids on public funds.
- Create and maintain management information reports.
- Stay current with all regulatory developments affecting derivative markets.
- BA/BS required in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or a related field.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good understanding of banking, credit, financial instruments and capital markets.
- Good Excel skills required and facility with Bloomberg and/or other financial systems preferred.