Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Lead - Sales & Service Banking
at Webster Bank
200 Executive Blvd South-HF433
- Actively support Customer Care Center and Banking Centers personnel by providing operational expertise and support.
- Recommend appropriate internal resource(s) to assist callers with inquiries.
- Assist the department manager with identifying trends with regard to areas of learning opportunities for team members and branches.
- Assist in observations coaching/training of team members.
- Promote teamwork and a positive working environment in order to achieve team goals.
- Participate in team-training sessions consistent with the Internal Support Service standards and guidelines or branch required training.
- Work with supervisor to establish individual development goals.
- Meet/exceed individual development goals and objectives.
Sales & Service
- Model behavior consistent with established Quality Service Standards and guidelines.
- Develop strong external/internal relationships with customers and departments through exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through.
- Utilize internal resources to respond to customer inquiries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Effectively utilize decision/exception tools to support retention of valuable customers.
- Promote alternative delivery of services and other marketing initiatives as required.
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed respective goals and service standards.
Operations & Compliance
- Process all required customer requests and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Ensure Banker inquires or customer requests are accurately and efficiently resolved.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State laws as well as Webster Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain Compliance standards by ensuring timely completion of STM's and required monthly regulatory training.
- Ensure fee waivers and rebates are granted within bank guidelines.
- Make appropriate exceptions when handling fee rebate calls.
- Ensure the prevention of fraudulent activities through adherence to bank policies and procedures.
Other duties as required.
Proficient with Consumer, Small Business, WebsterOnline and Loan Service, and branch Wirelink calls
-Strong customer service skills
-Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
-Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc.)
-Ability to learn all software systems that support ContactCenter and Branch requests, inquires and transactions.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Ability to effectively multi-task
-Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
-Ability to motivate others
-Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base.
-Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
-Ability to understand Webster and Retail Banking mission, goals, and strategies and roles of key business partners.
-Demonstrate a proficiency in coaching to improve team performance.
-Spanish speaking a plus!