VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at VXI Global Solutions
Pay: $11 to $13/hour
Job Status: Full Time
- The outbound Sales Associate position is responsible for selling current or prospective customers per VXI and Client guidelines, as well as State regulations.
- Making Outbound calls, providing product information, and upselling TV packages and special promotions to current customers.
- Meet or exceed Outbound Key Performance Indicators and Guidelines in addition to VXI Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain an acceptable level of performance week over week, month over month.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/GED required
- One-year telesales background (or equivalent sales background with incentive pay structure) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability and Desire to sell or learn to sell
- Desire to earn top incentive pay-outs
- Ability to understand product details at a consumer level
- Knowledge of how internet speeds and bandwidth work
- Understanding of streaming movies and/or TV shows on the internet.
- Ability to quickly establish and build rapport
- Active listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to follow a call flow
- Exceptional time management
- Knowledge of computers and MS-Windows
- Ability to navigate multiple screens/programs
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Professional comportment and demeanor
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow direction/accept coaching
- Ability to manage stress
- Self-motivated and upbeat
- Desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
- Adaptable to swift program and shift changes
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings, as required
- Goal-oriented. Must be able to articulate interests and goals, as well as life experiences relevant to hiring need
- The ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment. Must provide life examples of success in this area
- Must possess the ability to work as needed and scheduled
- Must have the ability to perform job functions as required by program occupancy standards
- Must have the ability to read and navigate the computer systems/applications
- Strong work ethic
- Solid work history
- Motivated by quality/integrity
- Competitive nature (desire to excel)
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, and verification of US Employment Eligibility upon offer
- Flexible with a schedule to accommodate working in a 24x7 multi-cultural, diverse environment operating across international time zones