VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outbound Sales Associates
at VXI Global Solutions
*** Our top performers earn between $15 and $20 an hour with incentives and including an hourly base wage!
What are the benefits of working for VXI
- Competitive hourly PLUS lucrative incentive bonus structures ***
- Abundance amount of opportunities. (In-house promotion)
- Discounted client product and services (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Fun, work, competitive environment
Outbound Sales initiate outgoing calls to promote and sell potential and existing customers. Be able to follow a script, build trust, rapport, identifying customers’ wants/needs and respond to objections in a natural and persuasive manner. This position will revolve around creating new clients or selling additional services to drive revenue. In addition, you are required to maintain records of contacts, accounts, orders and meet required quotas and metrics.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
- Contact private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers
- Expected to use a consultative sales approach as you build trust and rapport, learning about the customers’ needs
- Ability to build rapport utilizing effective probing questions
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Ability to sell and overcome objections
- Ability to learn product knowledge and sell the best solutions.
- Meets standards of the job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong phone skills required
- Needs to be an articulate, conversationalist with a positive and upbeat personality
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Professional comportment and demeanor
- Excellent selling skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction
- Computer navigation and operation skills
- Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- The desire to work in a team environment achieving personal and team goals
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen. We’ll review a 7-year history
- Full-Time position up to 40 hours per week
- Flexible working schedule. The schedule is subject to change due to our call volume nature
- Exemplary Attendance Records with Previous Employers.
- Excellent typing skills. Up to 25 WPH
Each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period up to Five (5) referrals PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.