VXI Global Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Inside Sales and Retention Representative 7.2020
at VXI Global Solutions
Call Center Inside Sales and Retention Representative Atlanta, GA
VXI is guided by our Values:Excellence, Integrity, Teamwork, Agility and Inventiveness.
Make someone happy. We aren’t just a contact center; we are heroes that save the day! When our customers need us, we’re there! And your desire to help, along with your polished sales and communication skills, are what will make them raving fans. If you’ve got schedule flexibility, a winning attitude, and some great sales, customer care or technical support experience, we want to talk to you. It might just land you a job and make YOU happy, too.
Once hired, each referral hired will earn you $20 per pay period up to Five (5) referrals PLUS your friend earns $20 per pay period just for being referred for as long as you both remain actively employed with VXI.
Proposed Job Title: Account Associate
Reports to: Team Leader/ Sr. Team Leader
Reporting Staff: None
Summary: ? Entry level position in the operation that is focused on handling customer interactions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following:
*Other duties may be assigned by the Department Head and/or its representatives
- Resolve customer's concern, promote Product and client Loyalty.
- Provide services and sales support by offering solutions to cusomers for mobile, wireless, next generation TV and high-speed internet services.
- Follows and complies to prescribed Work flow/Call flow.
- Up-sell/Upgrade individual products and product packages to existing customers depending on the need.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Input the customer modification/sale onto a database thereby ensuring that the data entered is accurate.
- Overcome objections from customers, in order to turn the call around and transition to a sale.
- Responsibile for ensuring that primary matrices are met through effortless customer experience.
- Responsible in maintaining First call Resolutions.
- Responsible to keep and uphold integrity in handling integrity in handling customer's account information in each and every call.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Sales Skills
- Listening Skills
- Analytical or Problem Solving Skills
- Highly Motivated
- Personal Effectiveness
- Team Work
- Stress Tolerance
Other Things We Look For
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to be of service
- Solid work history
- Motivated by quality/integrity
- Desire to excel
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Education & Experience
- Must have completed at least 2nd year of college, Senior HS grad under K-12 or compensatory previous work experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to read and speak the English language proficiently to communicate with customers, comprehend and follow instructions
- Sales experience an advantage
- 2 years Customer Service experience preferred and/or 1 year in sales within a call center environment preferred
- For internal applicants:
- Must be a regular employee of VXI
- Must have at least 6 months tenure in current position
- No pending DA case nor enrolled in performance improvement program
- Must be approved by releasing program leader
- Competitive Salary
- Eligible for Performance Incentives
- Paid Training - $11 per hour
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental,Vision)
- Fun Work Environment
- Abundant Advancement Opportunities
You will love our fun work environment and endless opportunity for growth!
Stop into our College Park Location to find out how you can become a VXI Superhero!
How to Apply:
When: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where: 1688 Phoenix Parkway College Park, GA 30349
Must be dressed professionally and have a hard copy of your resume.
Production schedule will vary.
The call center is open Monday-Sunday 7am-12:00am each day.
Must be flexible for training.
This description portrays in general terms the type and level(s) of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor the specific duties of any one incumbent. Management reserves the right to make amendments to said job description at any time.