Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Marketing Manager
at Volunteers of America
Are you looking to make a difference? This might be your chance!
Our goal is to maximize the potential of every life we touch by giving them exceptional care and service. We want our residents to be surrounded by the best standards of quality of service and a caring environment. If you are a person who has compassion for and a desire to help seniors, a person that has patience and understanding for the elderly, then we would like to hear from you!
This role will be divided between 70% Assisted Living and 30% Skilled Nursing.
What's In It for you:
- Working for a company that recently just became CERTIFIED as one of GREAT PLACES TO WORK!
- Full-time hours: 8:30 am-5 pm
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, legal, 403B, PTO, and much more!
- A chance to make a difference in the lives of others
To serve as the primary facility representative facilitating the admissions process and procedure for residents and their families, facility staff and with referral sources so as to provide for ease and efficiency in the transfer of the residents to the facility.
- Serves as customer service representative for internal and external marketing efforts.
- Assist Executive Director in the development of a yearly marketing plan and has primary responsibility for carrying out details of the plan. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing materials, complying with the organization's graphic standards and messaging guidelines.
- Supports and promotes the Volunteers of America branding campaign and fundraising efforts.
- Serves as liaison between administration, nursing and social services when coordinating the admission process.
- Handles referral calls and assists in the pre-screening process.
- Schedules facility tours for admission inquiries and serves as initial representative to inquiring parties.
- Assist Executive Director with projects related to community development and awareness
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 years of Marketing and Sales experience in Senior Living
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and on-call duties, such as during evenings and weekends, for planned activities or special events, family meetings and conferences, admission calls, admissions and tours.
- Negotiation skills and ability to carry on several levels of reasoning at once during problem solving sessions; ability to think quickly and to write contracts and complex written arguments.
- Ability to work with residents of varying levels of responsiveness.
- Familiarity with word processing, data processing and computer entry skills to match existing clinical management software at facility.
- Ability to perform several job functions at once.