Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Professional-Las Vegas
Are you a professional sales individual who values owning your own business, doing the right thing, work hard play hard mentality? If you are career minded with strong goals, then you to join our award-winning Inside Sales department.
Vivint Smart Home is the #1 Home Automation & Security Company in the Nation. Our Inside Sales team continues to grow. We are looking for high potential and quality individuals to join Vivint’s front-line ranks on Vivint’s major growth engine. Our team is obsessed with our proven B2C sales process to ensure protection and peace of mind to all customers and homeowners nationwide.
What we offer:
Hourly pay plus uncapped commission (average pay between 70-80K)
Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
10 PTO days and paid holidays
Career development and leadership opportunities
What you’ll impact at Vivint:
Our Inside Sales Professionals are the first point of contact for our customers. They offer our customers peace of mind and ease of life when they purchase Vivint’s customizable smart home system.
A Day in the Life:
Our Sales Professionals receive and make inbound and outbound phone calls from warm leads generated through targeted marketing campaigns. Successful Sales Pros determine customer needs and provide a white glove experience from start to finish during the sale.
- Effective Sales Professionals are dedicated to providing value in all interactions both with our customers and internally. They have the ability to identify and manage their emotions and handle interactions with others sensibly and empathetically.
- Those who excel adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands.
- We win together! Sales Professionals are committed to their performance and they demonstrate a competitive and collaborative attitude in order to meet team and department goals.
- Our Sales Professionals strive to develop a growth mindset. They are coachable and willing to learn and apply feedback to their professional and personal goals.
- Sales Professionals take accountability and exhibit resilience to succeed on a competitive sales floor
- Our business hours are Sunday-Thursday from 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work designated shift full-time
- Proficient with basic computer functions and ability to utilize software, data bases, scripts, and other tools appropriately
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Ability to work full-time and make and receive phone calls