Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Ad Sales Operations - Commercial Operations
at Viacom Inc.
- Job Locations
- US-NY-New York
- Job Type
- Full-Time Staff
- iCIMS ID
About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
ViacomCBS is looking for an effective individual responsible for managing assigned Client Service Representative (CSR) staff to ensure the proper maintenance of advertiser schedules from order to invoice clearance. This involves collaborating with all levels of personnel from multiple departments such as, Advertising Sales, P&I, Traffic, Billing, Collections, MTS, and Sales Planning. The Manager is also responsible for building and maintaining quality agency relationships to proactively address service issues.
- Collaborating with Asset team to maintain standard system training and to implement continuous training program for CSR team
- Working with Billing and Collections teams to ensure timely invoice clearance and to prioritize discrepancy issues
- Implement and document discrepancies by using the accurate reason code and department responsible for the error.
- Track discrepancies and analyze on a weekly basis. Create standard methodologies based on the discrepancy researched.
- QA deal maintenance for new employees / under performing employees to help determine where issues lie while minimizing discrepancies and identifying education opportunities.
- Assist in the prioritization of CSR desk and work flow
- In conjunction with CSR DIRECTOR, defining and implementing more efficient processes and policies to improve deal maintenance workflow
- Working with CSR’s to cultivate and maintain agency relationships (i.e. buying, traffic, operations, accounting)
- Where applicable, refining training manuals to maintain relevancy and to reflect current standard methodologies
- Assisting both the CSR’s and Manager with the invoice adjustment process
- Assessing weekly sponsorship reports to ensure inventory is booked accurately and on time
- Lead the Billing Operations team.
- 2-4 year's Media industry experience required
- Must have experience with Wide Orbit or similar operation systems
- College Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong knowledge of internal systems
- Working knowledge of Agency processes and systems
- Must have flawless attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Must have the ability to prioritize. Must be flexible with hours
- Ability to coach, mentor, and motivate team
- Solid decision making abilities
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve issues
- Possess quantitative reasoning
- Must have superior customer service skills