Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SSS Team Lead
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Experience Needed: 1-2 years’ experience as a Vanco GSC and previous supervisor, team lead or management experience
Benefits: Employee Healthcare Benefits, Life and AD&D Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan
Who we are: At Vanco, we offer administration and payment solutions to the K12 market as well as arts education and community organizations. We are excited to delivering streamlined access and support through web-based solutions designed to address our industry’s unique needs. These values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day:
- Act with integrity
- Maintain transparency
- Focus on who we serve
- Create a positive workplace
We are looking for a Same Store Sales Team Lead, for our Sales department. This position will report to the CRO. This role will provide support to the Sales Management Team and manage a team of Same Store Sales Giving Sales Consultants.
In this role you will deliver positive and constructive feedback and share best practices with the sales team. You’ll be continuously working to develop communication and selling skills within your team in addition to growing their knowledge of Vanco product/services, industry and competitor.
Overall, we want someone who will possess a positive and professional impression toward all Vanco clients, prospects, sales team and co-workers and express confidence that Vanco will ensure sales rep success. You will be an active team player on the sales team and throughout the company to meet company objectives.
This role will have the responsibility of building a strong relationship between the sales team, clients and our company. We want someone who will convey a sense of urgency to help the sales team and clients be successful
What you’ll be doing:
As a supervisor, you will be
- Routing leads
- Managing and having visibility into individual rep performance in all lead channels
- Training and supporting reps in strong pipeline management and forecast accuracy
- Scheduling and leading coaching and development sessions
- Making calls with reps as needed
- Covering open sales positions and vacations as needed
- Delivering daily metric reporting on calls, demos, pipeline and closed deals
- Calling blitz campaign creation with CRO and Marketing team
- Resolving daily operations questions/issues
- Completing pricing committee requests
- Distributing approved commission statements
- Playing the Same Store Sales GSC role for the Large Churches
Who you are:
- You have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 1-2 years’ experience as a Vanco GSC
- You have previous supervisor, team lead or management experience
- You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You bring high energy, motivation and the ability to work independently
- You have demonstrated the ability to be flexible and an expert in many areas
- You manage GSC to the Vanco Sales Methodology and Sales Process and MQL requirements
- You have a positive attitude with a strong desire to learn, succeed and win
- You have demonstrated exceptional listening skills
- You are coachable and take constructive feedback to excel professionally
It’s a bonus if you have experience with web conferencing.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to develop technical and leadership skills
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!