Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Solution Consultant
at Vanco Payment Solutions
At Vanco, we provide businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Our company culture and mission are important to us - we work hard together and have fun while we’re at it. We approach challenges with curiosity, agility and creativity. We deliver unparalleled services and treat our clients, partners and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to support our Education sales team driving Vanco’s "Cashless Campus" Strategy to the K-12 marketplace. You will play a key role in growing in year new sales and same store sales in the K-12 marketplace. This segment is critical to Vanco’s growth strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with field sales representatives to generate and follow-up on leads for sales of Vanco products/solutions
- Work with marketing to identify sales opportunities and create sales strategies for target markets
- Work opportunities within Salesforce
- Conduct product/system demos via web and face to face
- Work to support Operations through implementation and support on-going requests involving Sales Support
- Foster and support the progression of opportunities from the beginning of the process through implementation
- Solution and Strategize with prospects and consultants on services and product
- Competitive nature, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- Payment processing and/or technology background a plus, but will train the right candidate
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 2-4 years selling experience, phone sales or recruiting preferred
- Ability to learn new technology
- Candidate to work from our Bloomington, MN office on a daily basis
What we offer:
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Ability to work on products using new emerging technologies
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both product and culture
- Learning opportunities supported by LinkedIn Learning and Pluralsight
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!