Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales & Marketing Operations Manager
at Vanco Payment Solutions
At Vanco, we offer our clients solutions that allow them to accept credit, debit and other electronic payments securely and seamlessly. As a market leader, we work primarily to meet specialized payment needs for more than 20,000 nonprofits and school systems. These values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day:
- Act with integrity
- Maintain transparency
- Focus on who we serve
- Create a positive workplace
We serve those who enrich our communities. Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits and educational organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
This role plays an integral part in helping Vanco support and execute on the day-to-day operations support of our Sales & Marketing team. This team member will communicate with executives and managers across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales team and provide outstanding customer support to internal customers. Train sales team and sales & marketing operations team members on operations and best practices.
Our Salesforce Lightning instance, that was launched in March 2019, is supporting; Marketing, Sales, Underwriting, Onboarding, Implementation and Client Success for 95 users today. We have an aggressive roadmap through 2020 to bring in more users into the system while adding a lot more functionality. If you like solving problems, building capabilities in Salesforce, working in a fast-paced environment while working with a fun team then this is the role for you.
- Lead and manage staff member(s) in the department.
- Support the Sales team using Salesforce CRM with process improvement, measurement and tracking relevant to job function areas.
- Create and maintain Salesforce reports and dashboards for individual sales reps, sales management and C-level representatives.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Train new hires and existing staff on processes within Salesforce relevant to their job role.
- Maintain database quality and supporting refreshing of replacement and new data sources.
- Collaborate with Finance, HR and Sales on compensation planning, reporting and maintenance.
- Work with members across teams to develop business requirements and then translating those requirements in to customized solutions.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for Salesforce development.
- Post-delivery - perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities to assist users.
- Creates and ensures process documentation is well maintained.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Confident self-starter
- Organization and planning; ability to understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time and develop work plans to accomplish tasks and/or projects.
- Innovation and creativity; ability to generate and translate ideas into action.
- Successful collaborator with effective interpersonal and cross-functional team building skills
- Passion for continuous improvement and striving to be the best
- Able to achieve results while working independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment with minimal oversight
Education and Experience
- Salesforce: 5 years (Preferred)
- Experience with integrated Salesforce technologies i.e. HubSpot, Marketo, Zendesk, 8x8
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Fluency and experience with project management tools
Job Type: Full Time
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!