Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at Vanco Payment Solutions
- You have graduated high school, 2-4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- You will have 2 years of relatable sales experience, preferably inside sales
- You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people
- You display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You feel comfortable making presentations both in-person and via web conferencing
- You are can manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the entire sales cycle
- You are able to travel up to 5% of the time for periodic tradeshow exhibits at industry conferences
- You can commute to and work in an office environment, use all computer/phone equipment for the hours required and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission plan
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
- Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and career progression
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Casual work environment with fun office events
- Office Diner with lots of drinks and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!