Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Account Executive
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Are you feeling the need for a change in your sales career?
Do you want to sell best-in-class software to a market you can feel great about? Check out Vanco! We have been growing at 30% and are looking for enthusiastic, tenacious Inside Sales Account Executives to connect our communities with unique SaaS solutions.
We are a U.S. market leader with over 40,000 clients in K-12 education, faith-based and non-profit markets. They trust Vanco to provide streamlined payment and administrative solutions.
As a sales team, we are exceptional because of our curiosity, agility and creative approach to meeting the needs of our clients. Our leaders are passionate about delivering unparalleled client service through a company culture that treats clients, partners and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect.
We are open to training sales professionals from a different industry. If you have drive and follow-through, that’s what we need.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will become an expert in selling our unique software as a solution (SaaS) product line to qualified leads within the specified market. You’ll get to manage the sale start-to-close. Our fantastic Marketing team generates qualified leads (MQLs) to help aid your prospecting and ensure your pipeline success. You’ll develop relationships and perform product demonstrations for key decision-makers within your given market. You will document customer contact in Salesforce and communicate with internal teams regarding customer onboarding.
Who you are:
- You have graduated high school, 2-4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- You will have 2 years of relatable sales experience, preferably inside sales
- You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- You have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people
- You display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You feel comfortable making presentations both in-person and via web conferencing
- You are can manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the entire sales cycle
- You are able to travel up to 5% of the time for periodic tradeshow exhibits at industry conferences
- You can commute to and work in an office environment, use all computer/phone equipment for the hours required and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission plan
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
- Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
- Ongoing professional development opportunities and career progression
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Casual work environment with fun office events
- Office Diner with lots of drinks and snacks
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!