Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Representative
at Vanco Payment Solutions
- Act with integrity
- Maintain transparency
- Focus on who we serve
- Create a positive workplace
- You have your high school diploma, preferably a 2 or 4-year college degree
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You adapt and are flexible when priorities shift or changes occur
- You have a strong ability to delve into, diagnose and solve issues
- You can build and maintain relationships with many types of people
- You demonstrate diplomatic communication and listen well
- Details don’t phase you and you have proficient data entry skills
- You self-manage and meet established goals and deadlines
- You learn quickly and have an affinity for technology
- You can master and train others on systems, products and processes
- You feel confident managing multiple projects and deadlines
- You manage time well and are reliable
- While this role will be based from our Bloomington, MN office, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
- Opportunities to develop technical and leadership skills
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!