Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Representative
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Position: Client Service Representative
Department: Client Success, Customer Service
Type: Full time, On-site
Location: Bloomington, MN
Experience Needed: 1 years customer service experience
Benefits: Employee Healthcare Benefits, Life and AD&D Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) Plan
Who we are: At Vanco, we offer administration and payment solutions to the K12 market as well as arts education and community organizations. We are excited to delivering streamlined access and support through web-based solutions designed to address our industry’s unique needs. These values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day:
- Act with integrity
- Maintain transparency
- Focus on who we serve
- Create a positive workplace
We have a spot for a Client Service Representative in our Client Success department who has at least 1 year of experience in delighting clients with effective and prompt assistance. We need someone who emphasizes excellent communication and the ability to efficiently assist new and current clients.
Our company is growing rapidly and this position is essential as it helps us keep our clients happy and using our product. While an affinity for technology is helpful, soft skills are highlighted in this role. In such a busy world, our clients need someone who can connect with them, unearth their needs and offer solutions. To learn more about the product this role supports, click here.
Our Client Success team is collaborative, dedicated and always looking to serve. Peers are available to connect regularly. You’ll have check-ins with your supervisor to discuss needs and goals. We are looking for someone who will value this culture and fit right in.
What you’ll be doing:
Short-Term: Learn software, processes and systems (helpdesk and Office 365). Promptly assist any client issue over email or phone.
Long-Term: Assist with business goals for retention and revenue. Develop client’s knowledge and use of software.
Overall, you will be a calm, reassuring expert for our clients. They will know you as a resource for day-to-day solutions and empowerment as they use the software. You’ll get to represent the company by consistently being friendly, helpful and proactive.
There will be opportunities to be persuade clients to adjust processes and do things differently to optimize their experience. You will assist with general training and introduction of new features as they are released. You’ll get to use client feedback to recommend enhancement to internal features and processes.
Who you are:
- You have your high school diploma, preferably a 2 or 4-year college degree
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You adapt and are flexible when priorities shift or changes occur
- You have a strong ability to delve into, diagnose and solve issues
- You can build and maintain relationships with many types of people
- You demonstrate diplomatic communication and listen well
- Details don’t phase you and you have proficient data entry skills
- You self-manage and meet established goals and deadlines
- You learn quickly and have an affinity for technology
- You can master and train others on systems, products and processes
- You feel confident managing multiple projects and deadlines
- You manage time well and are reliable
It’s a bonus if you have familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to develop technical and leadership skills
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Special Note: This company utilizes pipeline listings in their hiring process. This means a single job posting can represent numerous openings, potentially hiring multiple candidates for a single listing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!