Vanco Payment Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apertura Futura: Client Service Representative
at Vanco Payment Solutions
Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a complete range of payment solutions and administrative software. Our solutions make payment processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits, and schools.
We have a spot for a Client Service Representative in our Client Success department who has at least one year of experience in delighting clients. We need someone who emphasizes excellent communication and the ability to efficiently assist new and current clients.
Our company is growing rapidly and this position is essential as it helps us keep our clients happy and using our product. While an affinity for technology is helpful, soft skills are highlighted in this role. In such a busy world, our clients need someone who can connect with them, unearth their needs and offer solutions.
Our Client Success team is collaborative, dedicated and always looking to serve. Peers are available to connect regularly. You’ll have check-ins with your supervisor to discuss needs and goals. We are looking for someone who will value this culture and fit right in.
We are willing to consider customer-service oriented people coming from different industries, so go ahead and apply and let’s talk.
What you’ll be doing:
Learn software, processes and systems (helpdesk and Office 365). Promptly assist any client issue over email or phone.
Assist with business goals for retention and revenue. Develop client’s knowledge and use of software.
Overall, you will be a calm, reassuring expert for our clients. They will know you as a resource for day-to-day solutions and empowerment as they use the software. You’ll get to represent the company by consistently being friendly, helpful and proactive.
There will be opportunities to be persuade clients to adjust processes and do things differently to optimize their experience. You will assist with general training and introduction of new features as they are released. You’ll get to use client feedback to recommend enhancement to internal features and processes.
Who you are:
- You have your high school diploma, preferably a 2 or 4-year college degree
- You have familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You adapt and are flexible when priorities shift or changes occur
- You have a strong ability to delve into, diagnose and solve issues
- You can build and maintain relationships with many types of people
- You demonstrate diplomatic communication and listen well
- Details don’t phase you and you have proficient data entry skills
- You self-manage and meet established goals and deadlines
- You learn quickly and have an affinity for technology
- You can master and train others on systems, products and processes
- You feel confident managing multiple projects and deadlines
- You manage time well and are reliable
What we offer:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
- Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
- Learning opportunities provided by LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to develop technical skills
- Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
- Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is committed to serving those who improve their communities. We are a technology leader specializing in payment and donation processing, education administration software and event management. We serve more than 45,000 customers in education, faith-based organizations, nonprofits and professional services markets. Vanco earns the trust of clients by providing tools that reduce administrative burdens and costs, enable organizations to increase fundraising and simplify work. Vanco has offices across the United States and in Mexico and Australia.
Looking for an awesome place to work? Start a conversation with us today!