Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Treasury Management Sales Officer
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed.
We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Primary function is to perform all aspects of business development for existing, new, and prospective Treasury Management product sales. The role will be responsible for consistently attaining annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing and executing a business plan and strategy based on corporate goals and initiatives. Sales Officers will be required to develop and execute regular calling programs and analyze client needs. They must provide appropriate consultative solutions and be pro-active in servicing and maintaining positive working relationships with Treasury Management staff, assigned Lending team(s), clients, and prospects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow Treasury Product Revenue through direct sales.
- Utilize networking, community and public relations activities to identify prospective Treasury Management client opportunities.
- Perform product research and identify appropriate solutions for customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Coordinate with assigned Lending Officers to support and develop relationships with business clients and partners.
- Manage client calls and contacts and meet all assigned goals
- Understand client business goals, environments, strategies and industry trends to become a trusted advisor and to identify solutions for customer pain points.
- Understand our competitors’ environment, capabilities and gaps to effectively position TBK Treasury Services for success.
- Prepare analysis proformas and sales proposals for client presentations.
- Participate on client calls and analyze client Treasury services requirements.
- Perform risk monitoring for Treasury products and services and initiate credit and risk approvals.
- Assist Treasury clients with product training and product demonstrations as needed.
- Manage work of assigned Treasury Sales Officer(s) for efficient onboarding and exceptional client experience.
- Gather data and prepare reports for Sr. Management, audit, and other department personnel.
- Support Onboarding and Treasury Support teams as needed.
- Track sales activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within onboarding project plans are met and are on-time.
- Administer work according to internal and external policies and procedures of the bank.
- Support organizational growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.