Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Regional Sales Manager
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Commercial Finance!
At Triumph Commercial Finance, we believe our advantage is the strength of our values and the strength of our people. That's why we look for team members who bring the right combination of values, expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to each task they embark upon. Our goal is to make a lasting and positive impact on every business we help. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The individual will be responsible for: (i) originating equipment based loans consistent with TBK Loan Policy in a specific geographic territory (ii) initiating and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective clients, referral sources and influence centers; (iii) assisting in the underwriting process of new transactions from inception to funding, including seeking credit approval.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Building and developing a business strategy that will establish a network of direct and intermediary relationships from which potential new equipment based lending relationships can be sourced.
- Managing and maintain the relationship with the existing and prospective borrowers.
- Qualifying prospect borrowers by reviewing all financial and non-financial information on the company and its owners compared to TBK Bank Loan Policy and Target Market requirements.
- Seeking credit approval to prospective clients and selling the prospective borrower on the terms and conditions offered.
- Leading the negotiation of the loan structure for new opportunities during the proposal stage.
- Review the monthly delinquency report and assist the branch with collection activity.
- Identifying, qualifying and referring non-equipment based lending opportunities to the appropriate TBK Bank business unit.
- Representing TBK Bank in the assigned territory in a manner that enhances the TBK Bank brand in conformity with TBK mission, vision and values
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ in equipment based lending or a similar industry.
- Strong credit fundamentals within a banking or finance company environment.
- Demonstrated ability to generate and close transactions in the $1 million to $10 million range, including direct origination with prospective clients.
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem solving and decision-making, as well as strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for handling frequent interruptions, balancing several on-going tasks, and working in a fast paced environment
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.