Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sales Engineer
at TBK Bank
Position Summary: The Senior Sales Engineer (SSE) is part of the integrations team and is responsible for integrating TriumphPay with each new payor’s transportation management system (TMS) and updating former integrations as payors upgrade TMS’s. Each member of the Sales Engineering team will specialize in integrating with specific TMSs. The SSE will communicate with customers to understand integration needs and provide tailored solutions to meet these needs. This person will also be responsible for managing the workflow and mentoring a Sales Engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with the manager and SSEs to develop, communicate, and execute the vision and goals for the integration process, prioritizing the customer at the center.
- Understand, lead, and teach unique integration methods and needs for each assigned TMS.
- Provide support in the sales process by attending key calls and meetings to explain integrations process, gather integration information, and understand unique customer needs.
- Create an integration agreement and timeline following each customer’s contract execution based on initial discussions with the customer and considering current workload.
- Use integrations checklist to manage standard and custom integrations; create and implement customer communication plan throughout the integration process.
- Understand priorities and workload by utilizing an integrations calendar.
- Work with development team to execute each integration, including development of requirements, testing oversight, and signing off on the final product.
- Utilize test scripts to perform quality assurance (QA) testing for each integration; coordinate and execute live QA session with appropriate customer and TMS vendor representatives.
- Handoff payor seamlessly to Customer Success for TriumphPay onboarding.
- Participate in the investigation to understand the root cause of any integrations-related service or product defects and help implement a solution.
- Train and mentor assigned Sales Engineer and nurture an environment where this person can excel through encouragement and empowerment. Coordinate the workload and provide input to the manager on performance reviews and coaching for the SE.
- Demonstrate Triumph’s values and TriumphPay’s core tenets.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Solutions-oriented approach.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to connect and facilitate discussions with customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide clear, professional and informative communication to customers, carriers, team members and senior management.
- Ability to self-direct and effectively manage time.
- Strong initiative and drive with high productivity and work ethic.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Depth and breadth of technical knowledge, including an understanding of development languages, ETL processes and best practices, AWS, and integrations.
- Experience working with and/or expertise in logistics, transportation, and/or Transportation Management Systems preferred.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Occasional travel may be required.
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!