Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Deposit Sales Manager
at TBK Bank
The Retail Deposit Sales Manager (RDSM) is a sales position designed to generate deposit growth. The RDSM will work to attract, retain and deepen relationships with consumer and business prospects. The RDSM will look to create sales opportunities outside of the branch and develop strong professional relationships. The RDSM will target the Affluent Segment while also serving as a resource for the Market Sales Managers (MSM), partnering with the MSM on appointments and offering sales advice.
This role will oversee the needs of the following locations: Quad Cities and Elgin.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employ personal communication and sales skills while meeting with prospective business/consumer clients
- Meet with business/consumer clients, listen to their needs and goals and propose recommendations on how they can meet these goals
- Maintain consistent communication with clients through outbound calls and personal onsite visits
- Develop strong professional relationships with team members within TBK Bank, as well as external representatives
- Refer treasury products and loans
- Create sales opportunities outside of the branch
- Gather all necessary documentation for accounts to be opened
- Attain sales goals; identify, acquire and grow new and existing banking relationships, meeting production volume as designated
- Utilize the designed protocols to meet clients’ perceived and unperceived financial needs
- Cross-sell all products and services to meet clients’ needs and achieve strategic objectives, cross-sell ratios, and retention goals
- Initiate and maintain strong referral relationships within the division
- Maintain the required knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures, and other compliance requirements that pertain to the Retail Bank
- 5 + years selling financial products preferred
- 7 + years in a retail banking environment preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer banking, with an emphasis on sales
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results driven, and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client information
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail orientation, self-motivation, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Travel to various TBK Bank locations within a defined market will be required
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!