Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Insurance Group!
At Triumph Insurance Group, we believe our team members make a difference. They make a difference in the lives of their customers, their communities and with our organization as a whole. That's why we look for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion to build successful partnership with our clients and the insurance companies we represent. Because at the end of the day our goal is to help out partners business run better. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) provides insurance sales for non-fleet transportation clients of Triumph Insurance Group. The ISR is expected to demonstrate the highest-level sales and professional abilities to ensure accuracy and precision of the sales process. ISRs earn commission based the number of accounts generated.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- This is full-time position; work schedules are based on the needs and locations of the customers and generally range from 7:00am to 9:00pm. Work schedule includes rotating on-call evenings and weekends to respond to customer inquiries.
- Sales rep has the flexibility to work from home on a limited basis when appropriate, and the flexibility to determine work hours to match customers’ needs.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Occasional opportunity to travel to visit prospects, clients or marketing events.
- Responsible for full sales process of insurance products to prospective transportation customers.
- Responsible for maintaining a relationship with clients to ensure their retention during competitive pressures and during contract renewal period.
- Responsible for maintaining referral relationships from affiliates of Triumph Insurance Group.
- Responsible for making and/or taking 50-100 calls per business day.
- Performs full-cycle independent sales process:
- Makes direct contact with prospective customers via leads generated through marketing initiatives, website, and various industry databases and creating self-generated leads through these various databases;
- Independently conducts prospecting and initial due diligence on prospective customers to assess the prospect’s needs and their value to Triumph Insurance Group;
- Evaluates the prospective customers business and analyzes information to independently determine which products to market, and which insurance markets to utilize.
- Manages communication and administration internally and externally throughout the entire sales process using Triumph Insurance Group’s CRM system; and
- Initiates finalization process of deal with customers.
- Continually scans sales market and competitors in the market area.
- Ensures all communication with prospects and customers is clear in a manner consistent with business practices and departmental expectations.
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM) technology to maintain database of customer contacts and appropriate notes and data.
- Generates and provides various sales reports to management.
- Other duties may be included, as assigned by the manager, according to the needs of the sales group and management.
Other duties may be assigned.
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, telephone sales process expertise, analytical and critical thinking skills and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business is preferred. High school diploma in combination with appropriate and relevant experience.
- 1- 2 years of direct sales experience preferred; phone sales experience required.
- Formal sales training completion preferred.
- Evidence of previous sales success and strong work ethic.
Possesses competence and understanding of financial products and services
- Must have the desire and abilities to sell over the telephone 7-8 hours a day.
- High level of verbal communication skills and abilities.
- Ability to understand, manage and communicate complex products.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to problem solve with a solutions-minded attitude.
- Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Temperament to handle difficult situations in a calm, respectful manner.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English - a plus, but not required.
- Ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach.
- Self-directed and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and hands-on experience with ability to plan and manage personal sales goals and objectives.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.