Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fuel Account Manager
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Position Summary: A Fuel Account Manager (FAM) works with existing Triumph Business Capital (TBC) customers to provide transportation fuel services. The FAM is expected to demonstrate the highest-level of service, sales and professional abilities to ensure accuracy and precision of the service and sales process. The FAM’s focus is to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and to aid them with providing the best fuel program in the industry. The Fuel Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Initiates finalization process of deal with customers.
- Continually scans sales market and competitors in the market area.
- Ensures all communication with prospects and customers is clear in a manner consistent with business practices and departmental expectations.
- Uses customer relationship management (CRM) technology to maintain database of customer contacts and appropriate notes and data.
- Generates and provides various sales reports to management.
- Other duties may be included, as assigned by the manager, according to the needs of the Fuel Program group and management.
Experience & Education
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, telephone sales process expertise, analytical and critical thinking skills and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred. High school diploma in combination with appropriate and relevant experience.
- 1- 2 years of account management preferred; fuel card knowledge preferred.
- Evidence of previous account management success and strong work ethic.
- Possesses competence and understanding of financial products and services.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Must have the desire and abilities to be on the telephone 7-8 hours a day.
- High level of verbal communication skills and abilities.
- Ability to understand, manage and communicate complex financial products.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to problem solve with a solutions-minded attitude.
- Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
- Temperament to handle difficult situations in a calm, respectful manner.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English - a plus, but not required.
- Ability to build/maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- High level of maturity and stability with an "optimistic" approach.
- Self-directed and a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and hands-on experience with ability to plan and manage personal sales goals and objectives.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
The work environment characteristics described here may be encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Work schedules are based on the needs and locations of the customers and generally range from 7:00am to 9:00pm. Work schedule includes rotating on-call evenings and weekends to respond to customer inquiries.
- Flexibility to work from home on a limited basis when appropriate, and the flexibility to determine work hours to match customers’ needs.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Occasional opportunity to travel to visit prospects, clients or marketing events.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.