Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Equipment Finance Sales Support
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Commercial Finance!
At Triumph Commercial Finance, we believe our advantage is the strength of our values and the strength of our people. That's why we look for team members who bring the right combination of values, expertise, and entrepreneurial spirit to each task they embark upon. Our goal is to make a lasting and positive impact on every business we help. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
Triumph Commercial Finance ("TCF"), a division of TBK Bank, SSB ("TBK"), is a business unit with the primary responsibility for equipment lending. TCF seeks a qualified Sales Support Specialist who will assist with managing and maintaining the relationship with existing and prospective borrowers
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Lead efforts to promote brand recognition for Equipment Finance within our three areas of concentration.
- Ensure open communication and collaborative efforts exist between the marketing team and internal staff.
- Establish and maintain a network of qualified prospective lending relationships.
- Identify, research and select advanced technologies that can generate sales through additional leads and streamlined processes.
- Support sales team through lead generation, training and other responsibilities as needed.
- Assist in portfolio management of special accounts as determined by manager.
- Responsible for training, updates and maintenance of the TCF Salesforce system and process.
- Create and deliver reporting to management.
- Perform general customer service duties, as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in a sales support role or in the equipment finance industry.
- Knowledge of equipment lending industry is ideal.
- Experience using Fiserv Premier or other loan operating system is a plus.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Intermediate proficiency in Salesforce
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a professional office environment
- High energy and self-motivation
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.