Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Division Sales Manager
at TBK Bank
The Division Sales Manager (DSM) is a sales position designed to generate deposit growth. The DSM will work to attract, retain and deepen relationships with consumer and business prospects. The DSM will look to create sales opportunities outside of the branch and develop strong professional relationships. The DSM will target the Affluent Segment while also serving as a resource for the Market Sales Managers (MSM), partnering with the MSM on appointments and offering sales advice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Employ personal communication and sales skills while meeting with prospective business/consumer clients
- Meet with business/consumer clients, listen to their needs and goals and propose recommendations on how they can meet these goals
- Maintain consistent communication with clients through outbound calls and personal onsite visits
- Develop strong professional relationships with team members within TBK Bank, as well as external representatives
- Refer treasury products and loans
- Create sales opportunities outside of the branch
- Gather all necessary documentation for accounts to be opened
- Attain sales goals; identify, acquire and grow new and existing banking relationships, meeting production volume as designated
- Utilize the designed protocols to meet clients’ perceived and unperceived financial needs
- Cross-sell all products and services to meet clients’ needs and achieve strategic objectives, cross-sell ratios, and retention goals
- Initiate and maintain strong referral relationships within the division
- Maintain the required knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures, and other compliance requirements that pertain to the Retail Bank
- 5 + years selling financial products preferred
- 7 + years in a retail banking environment preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer banking, with an emphasis on sales
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results driven, and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client information
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail orientation, self-motivation, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Travel to various TBK Bank locations within a defined market will be required
We offer consumer and commercial banking products from our 18 branches throughout eastern Iowa and Illinois and 34 branches throughout Colorado and western Kansas. We also offer deposit products through our Dallas branch. Our lending capabilities include commercial real estate, mortgage warehouse lending and other general business lending.
Through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, we offer asset based lending, equipment finance, legered lines of credit and insurance premium financing throughout the United States. We also offer discount factoring through our Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group subsidiary.