Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative - Full Time
at TBK Bank
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of TBK Bank. This role will handle in-bound calls and emails in a fast-paced environment while processing customer requests. The role requires sitting for extended periods of time communicating with customers by phone using a headset or email.
The primary duties required of this position, but not limited to:
- Listens, comprehends, resolves, and providing excellent service during every call or email
- Keeps management abreast of any significant problems
- Adhere to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training
- Demonstrates an understanding of TBK Bank products and services
- Recognizes an opportunity to deepen relationship with core TBK Bank products and services
- Proactive in assessing and providing suggestions to offer improved service
- Process online account opening applications
- Prepare and compile new customer information in accordance with bank policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- ROTATING SATURDAY HOURS (9AM - 1PM) WILL BE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in a banking environment is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work professionally with, and generate goodwill between other departments
- Strong attention to detail and good organization skills
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!