Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of TBK Bank. This role will handle in-bound calls and emails in a fast-paced environment while processing customer requests. The role requires sitting for extended periods of time communicating with customers by phone using a headset or email.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Listens, comprehends, resolves, and providing excellent service during every call or email
- Keeps management abreast of any significant problems
- Adhere to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training
- Demonstrates an understanding of TBK Bank products and services
- Recognizes an opportunity to deepen relationship with core TBK Bank products and services
- Proactive in assessing and providing suggestions to offer improved service
- Process online account opening applications
- Prepare and compile new customer information in accordance with bank policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- SATURDAY HOURS (9AM - 1PM) WILL BE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in a banking environment is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work professionally with, and generate goodwill between, other departments
- Strong attention to detail and good organization skills
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.