Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Representative
at TBK Bank
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for contributing to the overall success of TBK Bank. This role will handle in-bound calls and emails in a fast-paced environment while processing customer requests. The role requires sitting for extended periods of time communicating with customers by phone using a headset or email.
The primary duties required of this position, but not limited to:
- Listens, comprehends, resolves, and providing excellent service during every call or email
- Keeps management abreast of any significant problems
- Adhere to all bank and regulatory requirements and participates in required training
- Demonstrates an understanding of TBK Bank products and services
- Recognizes an opportunity to deepen relationship with core TBK Bank products and services
- Proactive in assessing and providing suggestions to offer improved service
- Process online account opening applications
- Prepare and compile new customer information in accordance with bank policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- SATURDAY HOURS (9AM - 1PM) WILL BE REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in a banking environment is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a call center environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work professionally with, and generate goodwill between, other departments
- Strong attention to detail and good organization skills
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.