Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Representative-2
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The TriumphPay CSR position supports administration and processing of vendor records in the TriumphPay system and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. This position is responsible for carrier outreach, providing instruction on how to use the TriumphPay portal, update their carrier records and instruct on how to set payment preferences including a Quick Pay option. Also includes factor management and payment resolutions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides outstanding customer service via telephone, email and written correspondence
- Provides Carrier Outreach services to TriumphPay Clients & Freight Brokers, contacting carriers/vendors to train them on how to update and manage their TriumphPay account
- Introduce carriers to the various options for payment including a Quick Pay option
- Review and ensure carrier/vendor information is correct in TPay
- Provide stellar customer service both internally and externally
- Ability to multi task and maintain high levels of production
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace with a high degree of accuracy.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.