Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
This position manages client relationships including carrier experience to ensure that payments are submitted correctly at all service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company. The Lead Account Executive manages a portfolio of client relationships averaging a total of $50M to $100M in monthly carrier payments. Responsible for training and mentoring a small team to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent exposure to fraud.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide outstanding customer service while maintaining controls to prevent loss exposure
- Maintenance of strong control procedures to mitigate loss exposure
- Effectively communicate with clients, carriers, team members and senior management
- Manage resolution of Disputes on carrier payments as needed through the TriumphPay portal
- Manage assigned Helpdesk Tickets and ensure that response times and resolutions are within the SLA standards
- Manage assigned customer facing online chat to support Carriers, Clients, or Internal employees
- Assist with training team members in any TriumphPay applications including porta
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred. Will consider 2 years of experience in a customer service position of increased responsibility in lieu of degree.
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of freight, transportation, and/or logistics industry is preferred.
- Previous experience in a lead role is strongly preferred.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.