Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Vice President of Sales
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Regional Vice President of Sales is responsible for developing, executing and delivering the sales strategy and goals for the Valet Living sales team, and will oversee the sales functions for the Western regional area. Together with his or her direct reports, the Regional Vice President of Sales will create and execute business strategies that will deliver forecasted sales and market share for the business. The Regional Vice President of Sales will lead and develop their sales team, dividing time between revenue generation and sales team management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and executes strategies to grow multifamily business
- Driving team performance by leading, motivating, coaching and supporting Regional Sales Managers and Regional Sales Executives within an assigned region
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Develops and nurtures relationships with major management companies within the assigned region
- Recruit top performing, A+ talent that are talent driven and confirmed to exceed sales targets and quotas.
- Monitor sales team growth through reports, systems and communications
- Assists team with complex contract negotiations
- Attends and/or assists in securing executive level sales meetings as needed
- Cultivate strong and effectual relationships with your team, resulting in growth opportunities, role/career development and maximum performance
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Monitors competitor products/services, sales and marketing activities
- Represents company at industry associations, i.e., NAA, MFE, NMHC
- Facilitates alignment between sales team and operations staff
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience coaching and leading sales teams, including experience leading sales leaders
- Minimum 3-5 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Strong leadership, influence, and relationship building skills - including ability to build and sustain relationships with C-level executives
- Successful track record managing the achievement of sales results
- Familiarity of Human Resource policies and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
- Experience selling to the multi-family industry preferred
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.