Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will promote the Valet Living brand and meet annual revenue goals by driving team performance of up to six Regional Sales Executives within the Northeast region. In this role, you will divide your time between revenue generation and sales team management.
Essential duties include:
- Develop and execute strategies to grow multifamily business
- Lead, motivate, coach and support Regional Sales Executives within an assigned region
- Assist in the recruitment, hiring and training of new Regional Sales Executives
- Track, monitor and redirect team performance.
- Assist team with contract negotiations
- Attend and/or assist in securing executive level sales meetings as needed
- Communicate best practices and personal/professional development opportunities for team
- Administer corrective action as needed
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor competitor products/services, sales and marketing activities
- Develop and nurture relationships with major management companies within the assigned region
- Represent company at industry associations, i.e., NAA, CAA, MFE, NMHC.
- Facilitate alignment between sales team and operations staff
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years leading, coaching and driving successful performance of sales teams
- Minimum of 3 years in a business to business outside consultative sales environment
- Experience selling to the multifamily housing industry
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with C-level executives
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
- Working knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.