Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Executive, Valet Living Home
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Regional Sales Executive for Valet Living Home will drive market expansion of Concierge and Full Service Amenity services within the multi-family industry including Package Management, Dog Walking, Home Cleaning and Fitness in addition to other services. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Valet Living Home Operations, the Regional Sales Executive is responsible for managing expressions of interest from new and existing multi-family communities for industry leading services and transitioning them into clients. The role will be based in the Dallas, TX area.
- Prospect for new business through developing relationships through cold calling, networking, appointment setting, industry associations, referrals and other outbound lead generation techniques for Valet Living Home Services.
- Drive sales with in-person visits to the assigned regional market to prospect, engage, and close new accounts and cross-sell existing business for the Valet Living Home services using consultative and a needs analysis-based sales system.
- Manage sales contact requests and provide follow up on leads to maintain client relationships and drive increased revenue of existing clients.
- Track and report hot list clients, new construction, contract expiration, client reviews and/or snapshots and update Salesforce data daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Work cooperatively with and alongside the Operations team to ensure a smooth start up orientation process for newly acquired properties for managers and on-site personnel.
- Conduct re-orientations as necessary due to acquisitions or ownership changes within assigned account base combined with sponsoring periodic educational resident events.
- Attend and represent Valet Living at trade shows.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Prior multifamily experience preferred.
- Prior hospitality or concierge experience preferred
- Prior experience negotiating sales contracts.
- Ability to frequently travel on a regional scale with some overnight travel.
- Prior experiencing with Salesforce is a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences as you will be viewed as the brand ambassador for Valet Living’s suite of products.
- Ability to leverage your industry knowledge to make Valet Living Home the premier home amenity that successfully exceeds the aggressive growth goals of the firm.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of business systems to anticipate, adapt to and address changing conditions of the market as needed.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the services offered by Valet Living and knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the multifamily industries.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate, motivate and influence both internally and externally to ensure standard setting client support.
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Tampa Bay Times Top Workplace, Valet Living has been setting the standard for doorstep collection and recycling since 1995. Servicing over a million apartment homes across 38 states, Valet Living has grown to become not just the only national provider of doorstep collection and recycling services, but also the only nationally-recognized full service amenities provider to the multifamily industry. In addition to doorstep collection, Valet Living’s turns, maintenance and pet station solutions make life easier for both property managers and residents, while improving property values. With the launch of its resident-facing amenity services mobile app, Valet Living Home, Valet Living is now the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.