Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Director of Sales - West Region
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a National Sales Director, you will be responsible for building our brand and driving revenue at the Asset Manager and C-Suite level within the West Region.
Essential duties include:
- Own the Institutional ownership and C-level relationship and drive additional business from assigned national account base
- Identify and cultivate additional relationships with national mgmt./owner groups with 10,000 units or more
- Identify revenue gaps by comparing existing business with opportunities for additional business
- Develop and deliver customized sales presentations specific to clients and/or prospect’s goals, needs and budget
- Pull from industry knowledge, business to business sales experience and overall business acumen to develop a national strategy to drive revenue from the top down
- Communicate regularly with respective regional sales staff regarding sales pipeline
- Stay abreast of and capitalize on market and industry trends
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities and shift strategy accordingly
- Attend and speak at industry events, affiliate with associations and participate in other networking opportunities
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
- Regularly identify top talent for the organization
- Other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Institutional, REIT and C-level relationships within multifamily industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years proven success selling to the multifamily industry, either as an operator or service provider
- 5-8 years of consultative sales experience, targeting senior leadership at national level
- Experience in public speaking required
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budget goals
- Ability to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Ability to effectively monitor performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.