Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Support Representative (Bilingual)_
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The primary function of the Valet Living Support Representative (Customer Service Representative) is to serve as a liaison between clients/residents and Valet Living. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls, emails, live chats, web leads and more, and document all communications, resolve client and resident complaints and initiate client satisfaction phone calls and digital surveys. The CSR must have a strong technology background and be willing to bring new ideas to the Valet Living Support team.
- Identify client and resident (customer) needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide standard-setting solutions and/or alternatives
- Answer or make calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints or other issues
- Answer live chats immediately and be able to respond to situations quickly
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and delighting angry clients and residents
- Enthusiastically recommend products or services to clients and potential clients at every reasonable opportunity
- Build sustainable relationships and engage clients and residents by going the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our Salesforce database in a comprehensible way
- Become subject matter expert on all brand verticals in order to provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet clients’ needs
- Escalate issues as needed to various management teams
- Utilize software, databases, scripts and tracking tools appropriately
- Serve as an outstanding brand ambassador
- Perform other duties to include (but not limited to) answering reception phones, replying to email requests, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma required
- A minimum of 2 years’ prior customer care experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Outbound call center/inside sales experience is a plus
- Technology background
- Hospitality/concierge background is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills to include empathy, verbal communication, and follow-up with a sense of urgency
- High energy, results-driven attitude
- Familiarity with innovative call center practices such as live chat, web, text and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Technical savvy and ability to learn about our software and hardware
- Excellent skills in data analysis, communication and problem solving
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Adaptability to different personality types
- Outstanding communication skills: written, verbal and listening
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prospecting skills - comfortable with repetitive work and cold calling
- Ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all time
- Ability to speak clearly and project friendly voice tone
- Ability to accurately document and present information during phone interactions
- Comfort with multi-tasking and working in a fast pace environment while managing time effectively
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.