Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Account Executive’s primary purpose is to protect and grow the relationships of our current clients. Promote the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities in a designated region. The ideal candidate will be able to provide excellent client service and be able to provide a Standard-Setting client experience.
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing clients Partner with the Regional Sales Manager to determine accounts that need a strategy and focus in effort to ensure retention
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques
- Coordinate with the Operations Team to advise if any special attention is needed
- Introduce and drive sales with current clients by cross-sell existing full amenities services using consultative and a needs analysis-based sales system
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and client stakeholders
- Have a limited prospect base to hunt for new business
- Maintain CRM database by inputting leads and updating activity
- Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Attend and represent Valet Living at trade shows
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a B-2-B sales environment.
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and database experience
- Ability to relate to and influence various levels of decision makers
- Must have a commitment to service excellence
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Wants to be part of a fun and growing company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate motivate and influence both internally and externally to ensure standard setting client support
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality.
- Collaborate with multiple departments across the company to ensure standard setting client support
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships with all level of decision makers
- Proficiency in MS Word, Office, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.