Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Valet Living
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for protecting and growing the relationships of our current clients by promoting the Valet Living brand within the multifamily industry while generating, developing and closing opportunities in a designated region. In this role, you will provide excellent client service and a standard setting client experience.
Essential duties include:
- Maintain client retention and increase revenue of existing client partner with the Regional Sales Manager to determine accounts that need a strategy and focus in effort to ensure retention
- Rapidly build pipeline through developing relationships using networking via industry associations, email, and other outbound lead generation techniques
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Operations and other internal departments to advise if any special attention is needed to ensure standard setting client support
- Introduce and drive sales with current clients by cross-selling existing full amenity services using consultative and a needs analysis-based sales system
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and client stakeholders
- Have a limited prospect base to hunt for new business
- Maintain CRM database by inputting leads and updating activity
- Conduct start up orientations to review service objectives and opportunities
- Attend and represent Valet Living at trade shows
- Perform other duties as assigned
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field, preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment
- Proven track record of consecutively exceeding sales objectives
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of audiences
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple processes independently while demonstrating a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, motivate, and influence both internally and externally to ensure standard setting client support
- Ability to consistently adhere to the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, ethics and confidentiality
- Must have a commitment to service excellence
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and CRM experience
- Valid driver’s license
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.4 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) and Harvest Partners, LP.