USE Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Representative II (Floater)
at USE Credit Union
- Job ID
- Retail Administration
- Regular Full-Time
Are you Service-Driven and Relationship-Focused? USE’s branches are the perfect place for you! As a Universal Service Representative, you’ll have the chance to empower members to gain better control of their finances. Become part of a team that is key in delivering extraordinary experiences. Do you have what it takes?
• Travel to work within all the branches in the Retail Delivery Network.
• Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous and professional manner, adhering to USE’s Core Values.
• Process cash and check deposit in accordance to credit union policies and procedures.
• Process withdrawal requests in accordance to credit union policies and procedures.
• Post loan payments and general ledger transactions.
• Answer the telephone, direct calls to the appropriate person and/or takes messages and quotes current USE savings rates and terms.
• Support sales efforts of credit union, generates referrals of credit union products and services and opens new accounts at the teller window as appropriate.
• Provide an unbeatable service experience and adheres to the credit union’s quality service standards.
• Process member telephone transfers, check requests, mail, email, night drop and quick drop transactions.
• Assist with verifications and audits as needed.
• Perform file maintenance as requested.
• Balance cash drawer in required time frame.
• Solve member inquiries and/or complaints.
• Work efficiently with team members to reach branch goals and maintain branch profitability.
• Remain up-to-date and knowledgeable on credit union products, services, and related policies, procedure, rules and regulations.
• Protect the credit union member assets by identifying all members when transacting business and giving information, adhering to security practices.
• Adhere to company policy and procedure, complete annual compliance training, comply with business continuity and vendor management policy. These are crucial to the success of the organization and have regulatory compliance and/or safety and soundness for the sustainability of the credit union.
•High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more year of related experience with a financial institution to include customer sales and service skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Previous sales and customer service experience required.
•Must have strong cash handling, sales and customer service skills.
•Ability to sell products and services effectively and meet goals.
•Ability to build & maintain relationships with internal and external members.
•Must be able to multi-task & be detailed oriented.
•Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral form.
•Must be able to work on Saturdays.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.