U.S. Auto Credit
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Entry Level)
at U.S. Auto Credit
US AUTO CREDIT- Jacksonville, FL: A leader in sub-prime automotive financing has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative. This rep will work with dealers in locations without an Outside Representative in their area. This position manages all sales activities.
Auto Credit has been providing Franchise and Independent dealers unique financing solutions for 30 years and we are growing!
As Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible for the continued growth of one of our expanding regions in the United States of America. You will be given accounts to manage, develop and nurture along with a substantial amount of warm leads, giving you the opportunity to inform and consult prospective new clients about the benefits of working with U.S. Auto Credit.
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from new and used car dealerships.
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell through a high volume of outbound sales calls - this role is 100% phone based.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals- strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals- you know that sales are a numbers game and you’re here to win.
- Accountable for the growth and evolution of a geographical area against set performance standards and targets.
- Accountable for the retention of customers within a specific geographic area to ensure targets are achieved.
- Communicate with branch management changes in market conditions.
- Ensure dealerships have completed and signed the documentation required by Auto Credit in order to conduct business and maintain dealer files.
- Train dealers on the Auto Credit system, forms and products, vehicle qualifications, and retail customer profile.
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement- you don’t take rejection personally.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team-player is important to you.
- You're an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others- you can’t wait to show everyone the value of U.S. Auto Credit.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option.
- Bachelor’s degree OR GED/HS Diploma
- Inside sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - no fear of the phone!
- General computer and email proficiency.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
Pre-Employment Screening is required
Drug Free Workplace
EOE/all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.