United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Remote Reverse MLO - Licensed in Virginia
at United Northern Mortgage Bankers
United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited (UNMB) is a highly regarded and expanding mortgage bank. Our success is built on ethical leadership, personal service and embracing technology. Trusted since 1979, our company maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and we are rated as a Top Mortgage Employer. As a nationwide lender, UNMB offers Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA and Reverse Mortgage products.
Professionals who desire to join an innovative, progressive and thriving company with an environment conducive to personal growth, high performance and financial success consider UNMB an employer of choice. Great company culture doesn’t happen on its own. Ours is developed from a conscious effort to build upon values that include respect, diversity, ethics, balance and compassion for our team members as well as our clients. Understanding what is takes to be a successful team, we are proud to provide comprehensive training programs to support your education and experience. Our average team member has been with UNMB for 10+ years and is dedicated to providing the very best client interaction from start to finish. We honor the personal side of our business. We take pride in building relationships, not mere transactions.
We are here to help ensure your success with innovative efforts including a Certified Business Coach and a Corporate Relationship Coordinator. Our technology investment is evident with our suite of solutions that provide support every step of the way, complementing our personal and reliable service. We offer cutting edge marketing/support materials including customizable mobile apps and websites. We welcome you to reach out and explore your opportunities.
United Northern Mortgage Bankers Limited is seeking professional, success-driven, Mortgage Loan Originators (licensed in the state of Virginia) to join our outside sales team. We are expanding our Reverse division and need qualified Mortgage Loan Originators to help grow our sales volume. We will train on reverse product guidelines if you have little HECM experience.
The mission of our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators is to educate our clients on their home financing options, so our clients can make an informed decision and receive the loan program that best meets their needs. Our Remote Loan Officer will have an extended network of referral partners they can reach out to for mortgage business to generate self-sourced leads. Loan Originators will have the ability to refer and originate traditional forward loans in order to best meet the client's needs. UNMB New York office will process and underwrite your loans..
A competitive commission structure is available with proven production. Marketing, personal website, social media management and robust CRM is included for all Loan Originators. We also offer a benefit package including Paid Time Off, 401K, medical, dental and vision plans.
- Prepare accurate quotes and follow up with clients and referral partners.
- Gather information in connection with applications in accordance with MLO licensed activity.
- Assist the processor to help gather conditions when necessary.
- Meet monthly expectations for submissions and closings.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate.
UNITED NORTHERN MORTGAGE BANKERS LIMITED (NMLS# 7230) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, color, gender, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status or veteran status. Requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill set and/or ability required to successfully execute job/position listed.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Please inform us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position or perform your job. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Skill / Requirements
- Proven sales experience.
- Active Virginia NMLS license is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to conduct presentations for referral partners and solicit new business.
- Minimum of 2 years current outside sales origination experience including thorough knowledge of mortgage products - Reverse experience is not necessary, we will train you!
- Established relationships with realtors, builders, financial planner and other relevant referral partners.
- Self-motivation, and are a results driven, organized individual.
- Knowledge of regulatory, policy and compliance issues pertaining to the mortgage industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred / not required.
- Proficient in standardized software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.