Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager
at UL LLC
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Category
- Business Development/Sales
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Manages and coordinates on an industry basis with UL larger customers over all related industries. Position works on strategies with sales managers to generate revenue growth and achieve bookings goals. Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues. Assists industry leadership in the development of industry account strategies, goals and plans with a focus on driving a foundation for industry growth for UL. Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth and expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty for a group of key customers. Works with key customers to understand emerging needs of organization.
- Manages and coordinates on an industry basis with UL’s larger customers over all related industries.
- Position works on strategies with sales managers to generate revenue growth and achieve bookings goals.
- Responds effectively to urgent and sensitive customer issues.
- Develops and coordinates executive presentations and de-briefings.
- Assists industry leadership in the development of global account strategies, goals and plans.
- Focuses on customer satisfaction, account growth and expansion of services provided, and sustaining customer loyalty for a group of key customers.
- May provide work direction to other employees in charge of specific customer accounts.
- Performs other duties as directed.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor degree) in Business Administration, Marketing or a related disciplines plus generally five years of experience in highest value corporate account management or eight years of experience in Marketing and/or Sales area with account management experience. Demonstrated ability to negotiate, acquire and manage high value customer accounts.Ability to sell at the highest level with a compelling value-add strategy approach. Detailed understanding of the applicable industry product lines and target markets.