Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Major & Strategic Account Executive
at Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
CE's mission is to improve care worldwide. To achieve this vision, CE has strived to deeply understand the challenges facing clinicians and provider organizations as they evolve their work-flow to cope with changing regulatory payment pressures while striving to deliver high quality and effective care.
The Senior & Major Strategic Account Executive will have responsibility for a territory made up of assigned National Accounts. The territory will consist of existing customers and new business opportunities, with assigned renewal and new business quotas. This role will set goals for renewing customers, upsell new products and services, and pursue new business opportunities where no current foot print exists. This role will require demonstrated experience influencing c-suite customers within national health systems.
This position is a remote opportunity with named accounts assigned. This position will be responsible for the West territory and should ideally be based in the Pacific Standard time zone, but the position is flexible for anywhere in the US,and located in a major city near a major airport. Named accounts are subject to change periodically.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Opportunity Identification & Development
- Identify larger, strategic partnership opportunities
- Facilitate outreach with key customer stakeholders / influencers
- Drive key stakeholder identification, relationship building, and customer needs assessment
- Qualify large, strategic target opportunity based upon account value, threats, portfolio opportunities/barrier
- Determine opportunity accountability & responsibilities by role for active selling phase
- Active Selling
- Establish overall account partnership strategy
- Coordinate AM & IS teams in National Account facility needs assessment, value messaging, solution design and approvals
- Coordinate AM & IS teams in implementation scoping and product solution proposals
- Advise AM & IS teams in contract reviews, pricing, negotiation, and contract refinement at facility level
- Customer Management
- Oversee National Account level performance management and utilization reviews
- Conduct account review meetings at national and regional HQ for National Accounts
- Identify strategic cross-sell & up-sell opportunities
- Drive value articulation and product renewals at HQ call point
Education: A BS/BA Degree or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar sales role
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with and present to C-suite of large, national health systems
- Proven track record of working with and coordinating Account Managers and Inside Sales representatives to advance opportunities in facilities of National Accounts
- Excellent account management skills and ability to manage external and internal business priorities
- Ability to demonstrate and communicate value of sophisticated and complex products/technologies
- Highly motivated, with proven ability to over-achieve individual and team based targets
- Ability to construct, present and execute a National Accounts Business Plan
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Excellent analytical, listening and presentation skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and process-orientation
- Expertise in Microsoft product suite and SalesForce preferred
Ability to travel up to 60%
All Locations:USA-CA-Torrance-W.190th Street
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.