Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales - Fraud Prevention & Detection (US Remote)
Vice President, Sales FraudPrevention & Detection (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experienceorganization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales to join the mission of transforming customer experience andbringing humanity to business.
The Sales Executive will be going to marketwith services and solutions that include fraud prevention, content moderation,safe harbor, and community watch to enable experiences that are personalized,and relevant, but also safe, secure, and trustworthy. Thisposition acquires new customers and drives revenue through directly creatingdemand, pipeline, and closing business. From ecommerce sites andmarketplaces, to social networks and communities, we help brands prevent fraudand protect their customers. Experience in the fraudprevention & detection domain is key to consideration (https://www.ttec.com/fraud-prevention-and-detection).
- Consultativesolution-selling, providing solutions to complex client issues that createexperiences that are safe and secure
- Expert at cultivating C-level relationshipswith decision makers in client organizations to secure new business, new clientaccounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC's services
- Act as a trusted advisor to clientprospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their customer experiencechallenges and offer solutions that protect brands and their customers throughoutthe entire online journey
- Possess an in-depth understandingof TTEC's services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring asmooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and growthe client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Maintain competitive knowledge andfocus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- Live TTEC's values
- 8 years' experience in a consultative sales environment, withexperience in online fraud, safety, and abuse services is required
- Demonstratedexperience selling solutions that deliver amazing customer experiences that helpbrands minimize fraud-related losses and mitigate reputation risks
- Evidence of prior, consistentsuccess exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Proven ability to initiate, developand grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations -and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Ability to develop and conducteffective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Knowledge of the full life cycle ofthe sales process from prospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
- Bachelor's degree; Masters oradvanced degree a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.