Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales Executive - UK
Vice President, SalesExecutive - Back Office Solutions - UK Based
TTEC, the customer experience organization thatpowers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales Executive to join themission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.This position will be selling our portfolio of services within our "Engage"suite of capabilities to enterprise-market clients. (https://www.ttec.com/ttec-engage) . Ideally this role will focus on selling our extensive backoffice solutions in our established offshore locations in India and the Philippines.
The Sales Executive will be going to marketwith outsourced services that deliver amazing customer experiences throughoperational and sales excellence. The solution goes beyond just outsourcedservices, we take our customer engagement to the next level incorporatingtechnology and services including consulting, big data analytics, andautomation (Bots). This position acquires new customers and drives revenuethrough directly creating demand, pipeline, and closing business.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. We have built an organization of top-producingsales executives who bring years of experience selling solutions designed tocreate exceptional customer experiences. Experience in this domain is key toconsideration.
What the role entails:
· Consultative solution-selling, providing solutions to complexclient issues that drive mutually positive business outcomes in the customercare domain
· Expert at cultivating relationships with decision makers in UKcentric and Global client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, Chief MarketingOfficer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to secure newbusiness, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC'sservices
· Act as a trusted advisor to client prospects by demonstrating adeep understanding of their business drivers, organizational imperatives,customer experience challenges, and offer solutions utilizing persuasive winthemes and effective sales strategies
· Support all stages of the sales process, maintaining sales controland guiding internal teams to collaborate and rally around development ofinnovative solutions to meet or exceed identified sales targets
· Possess an in-depth understanding of TTEC's services anddifferentiation
· Shepherd all client wins ensuring a smooth transition intoOperations, act as a steward for good business and grow the client relationshipby ensuring flawless execution
· Consistent execution of TTEC's sales process including forecastaccuracy, account planning, territory management and maintaining account detailin our CRM platform
· Maintain competitive knowledge and focus, continuously grow anddevelop professionally
· 8 years' experience in a consultative sales environment, withexperience in outsourced customer care services or fraud prevention &detection solutions is required
· Demonstrated experience selling solutions that deliver amazingcustomer experiences
· Evidence of prior, consistent success exceeding or meeting targetsfor multi-year, multi-million pound deals
· Proven ability to initiate, develop and grow C-level and seniorrelationships within target client organizations - and influence purchase andbuying decisions
· Demonstration of sales acumen, critical thinking, solutiondevelopment, intellect, drive, executive presence
· Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offeringvalue added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
· Ability to develop and conduct effective proposals andpresentations with decision makers
· Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process fromprospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
· Bachelor's degree; Masters or advanced degree a plus
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
What We Offer:
Market leading fixed salary, Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan.
· Global career mobility, professional development, employeerecognition programs
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless globalconnectivity
· Rich wellness program and incentives
· Learning and career growth opportunities via our globalfootprint
Lead Everyday w Dothe Right Thing w Reachfor Amazing w SeekFirst to Understand wAct as One w Livelife Passionately