Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales Executive - TTEC Digital (Denver, New York, & Seattle)
Vice President, SalesExecutive - TTEC Digital (Denver, New York, & Seattle)
TTEC, the customer experience (CX) organization that powers theworld's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales Executive to join the mission oftransforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business. Thisposition will be selling our comprehensive portfolio of best in class solutionsto drive digital transformation within customer experience, the portfolio isknown as Humanify Technology Platforms.
The Sales Executive will be going to market with a best of breedintegrated omnichannel tech stack in the cloud. The offer goes beyond just omnitechnology, we take our customer engagement strategy to the next level incorporatingtechnology and services including consulting, big data analytics, andautomation (Bots). This position acquires new customers and drives revenuethrough directly creating demand, pipeline, and closing business.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. We have built an organization of top-producing sales executives whobring years of experience selling solutions designed to create exceptionalcustomer experiences. Experience in this domain is key to consideration.
- Possess an in-depth understandingof cloud contact center technologies and solutions
- Expert at cultivating relationshipswith decision makers in client organizations securing new business
- Self-generation of leads vianetworking, cold-calling, referrals, and events
- Meeting and exceeding all salesgoals and quotas
- Owns the full life cycle of thesales process from prospecting to close and maintains an accurate forecast withour CRM
- Act as a trusted advisor to clientprospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers,organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutionsutilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Maintains competitive knowledge andfocus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- 10 years direct sales experience selling PaaS, SaaS and or Professional Services in a Contact Center solutions environment
- Proven ability to initiate, developand grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations -and influence purchase and buying decisions
- A proven new logo hunter and closer
- Ability to develop and conducteffective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Evidence of prior, consistentsuccess exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Experience working independentlyand as part of a team in an urgent, rapid change environment
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applyingsolutions from two centers of excellence, Engage and Digital, to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused valuesthat guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility,professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program andincentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.