Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales Executive - Healthcare (Provider, PBM, Medical Device)
Vice President, SalesExecutive - Healthcare (Provider, PBM, Medical Device)
TTEC, the customer experience organization thatpowers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales Executive to join themission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business. Thisposition will be selling our portfolio of services within our "Engage" suite ofcapabilities to enterprise-market clients. (https://www.ttec.com/ttec-engage)
The Sales Executive will be going to marketwith outsourced services that deliver amazing customer experiences throughoperational and technology excellence. The solution goes beyond just outsourcedservices, we take our customer engagement to the next level incorporatingtechnology and services including consulting, conversational AI, automation(Bots), and analytics. This position acquires new customers and drives revenuethrough directly creating demand, pipeline, and closing business.
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. We have built an organization of top-producingsales executives who bring years of experience selling solutions designed tocreate exceptional customer experiences. Experience in this domain is key toconsideration.
- Consultative solution-selling,providing solutions to complex client issues that drive mutually positivebusiness outcomes in the customer care domain
- Expert at cultivating relationshipswith decision makers in client organizations (Chief Sales Officer, ChiefMarketing Officer, Chief Care Officer and other C-level executives) to securenew business, new client accounts and maximize the value delivered by TTEC'sservices
- Act as a trusted advisor to clientprospects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their business drivers,organizational imperatives, customer experience challenges, and offer solutionsutilizing persuasive win themes and effective sales strategies
- Support all stages of the salesprocess, maintaining sales control and guiding internal teams to collaborateand rally around development of innovative solutions to meet or exceedidentified sales targets
- Possess an in-depth understandingof TTEC's services and differentiation
- Shepherd all client wins ensuring asmooth transition into Operations, act as a steward for good business and growthe client relationship by ensuring flawless execution
- Consistent execution of TTEC'ssales process including forecast accuracy, account planning, territorymanagement and maintaining account detail in our CRM platform
- Maintain competitive knowledge andfocus, continuously grow and develop professionally
- 10 years' experience in anoutsourcing sales environment (BPO, ITO), with experience in outsourced backoffice, customer care services, or fraud prevention & detection solutions isrequired
- Experience selling to the Provider,PBM, or Medical Devices market is required
- Demonstrated experience selling technicalsolutions that enhance efficiency and productivity while deliver amazingcustomer experiences
- Evidence of prior, consistent successexceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Proven ability to initiate, developand grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations -and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Demonstration of sales acumen,critical thinking, solution development, intellect, drive, executive presence
- Proven experience buildingexcellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategicinsight into their business
- Ability to develop and conducteffective proposals and presentations with decision makers
- Knowledge of the full life cycle ofthe sales process from prospecting to close, prescribes to funnel management
- Bachelor's degree Masters oradvanced degree a plus
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint