Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President, Sales Executive - Embedded Base (US Remote)
Vice President, SalesExecutive - Embedded Base (US Remote)
TTEC, the customer experience organization thatpowers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Sales Executive - Embedded Base tojoin the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity tobusiness. This position will be selling our portfolio of services within our"Engage" suite of capabilities to enterprise-market clients. (https://www.ttec.com/ttec-engage)
TTEC is a leading global customer experience technology andservices company focused on the design, implementation and delivery oftransformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptivebrands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutionsthrough TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds humancentric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clientsand TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customeracquisition, care, fraud prevention and detection, and content moderationservices. Experience in this domain is key to consideration.
The VP, Sales Executive is responsible for the developmentand execution of the relationship growth plan for targeted accountsspecifically in the areas of customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. This includes the complete understanding of the strategic accountand the industry, the identification of key executive decision makers, theestablishment of strong relationships with each, the identification ofopportunities across the TTEC portfolio and the oversight of the solutioning,pricing and contracting of winning proposals. This role partners with theExecutive Committee, operations leadership across segments and sales enablementteams to drive growth.
- Attaining revenue growth andaccount retention in the areas of customer acquisition, care, fraud preventionand detection, and content moderation services with assigned clients
- Maintaining a pipeline ofqualified, active opportunities and managing them to closure
- Developing, documenting and gainingagreement on the global account sales strategy and account management plan
- Alignment of internal stakeholdersfor execution of account plan and strategy
- Meeting and exceeding all salesgoals and quotas
- Developing executive levelrelationships within the account and leveraging TTEC senior executives in astrategic manner
- Engaging with executives withinassigned accounts to demonstrate and provide industry insights and expertise
- Experience selling outsourced customer care, acquisition, fraud prevention and detection, or contentmoderation services is required
- 10 years' experience in account management ornew logo sales
- Proven ability to initiate, developand grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations -and influence purchase and buying decisions
- Demonstrated experience leading successful,multi-million dollar C-level pursuits
- Proven industry expertise and thoughtleadership
- Evidence of prior, consistentsuccess exceeding or meeting targets for multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Experience working independentlyand as part of a team in an urgent, rapid change environment
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degreepreferred
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
Why TTEC? What We Offer:
When you join TTEC, you become part of the family. Because we want to see you succeed and thrive, we offer benefits and perks such as the below to support your quality of life, goals, and future needs:
Be Financially Sound
We want you to reach your personal and professional goals and offer financial benefits such as:
- Variable incentive bonus plan
- Retirement plans
- Health and flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Financial wellness program
We believe in investing in our people and their career development, which is why we offer a variety of courses and programs that enable you to develop new skills and gain new insights such as:
- Our Women in Leadership program connects employees globally with learning, networking and mentoring opportunities
- Mentorship programs
- Professional development courses in TTEC University
- Scholarship program and tuition reimbursement
- Visibility in our global career pathing and internal mobility opportunities
We support healthy living and have the tools and resources to help you such as:
- It's Ok, We're All Human wellness program
- Wellness incentives
- Company health and wellness programs
- Dedicated health and wellness navigators and employee assistance programs
- Generous paid time off and other leave of absence programs
Be the Difference
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive impact in your community:
- Through our employee-driven global grant program, you'll have the unique opportunity to apply for a grant focused on helping a local educational organization in your community
- Our team helps fundraise and volunteer their time in their community
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We're looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.